MLD Massage is a recommended treatment in the management of Lipedema.
Some of the general benefits of Manual Lymph Drainage Massage:
• Reduction of edemas (swelling)
• Stimulates the immune system
• Regenerates the tissue, including burns, wounds and wrinkles
• Anti-aging effects
• Relief of chronic and inflammations, including sinusitis and bronchitis
• Relieves chronic pain
• Reduces the symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia
• Deep relaxation to aid insomnia, stress and loss of vitality
• Alleviation of adiposis and cellulite tissue
FOR A LIST OF Vodder MLD Therapists in your area CLICK HERE
If you know of an MLD Therapist please contact us so we can add them to our directory!